By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: situations and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislation international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides details from the criminal procedure in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislations and economics procedure includes using quantitative tools in study. this is often in keeping with the expectancies in an utilized economics box akin to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislation subject matters in contracts, torts, and estate, the booklet is going additional to introduce state-of-the-art and region-relevant themes, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather switch, and transboundary water matters. The booklet is supported through an in depth checklist of reference fabrics, in addition to research and enrichment routines, to deepen readers’ figuring out of the rules mentioned within the publication. it's a studying device, at first, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to pros new to the topic quarter in addition to to scholars in legislations tuition, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers examine findings on such themes as meals safeguard, weather switch, transboundary normal assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and emblems to focus on the longer term resources of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and issues of acceptable agricultural legislations development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own study of their parts of analysis, and to realize a few knowing of the connection among legislations, economics, and statistics
- Includes large assets, corresponding to bankruptcy summaries, learn questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to aid teachers and scholars in gaining complete advantages from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar examine courses, a attempt financial institution, and try out financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
The primary inspiration animating environmental influence evaluation (EIA) is that judgements affecting the surroundings may be made via a entire assessment of anticipated affects. even though their evaluative mandate, EIA methods don't impose particular environmental criteria, yet depend on the production of open, participatory and data wealthy decision-making settings to result in environmentally benign results.
Ocean and coastal legislations has grown quickly some time past 3 a long time as a forte zone inside usual assets legislation and environmental legislation. the security of oceans has obtained elevated consciousness some time past decade due to sea-level upward push, ocean acidification, the worldwide overfishing drawback, common depletion of marine biodiversity comparable to marine mammals and coral reefs, and marine pollutants.
Starting with the ecological, fiscal, social and felony elements of biodiversity concerns and demanding situations dealing with the Himalayan sector, the ebook discusses the conference on organic variety and next advancements. A pioneering paintings at the defense of the Himalayan biodiversity, it makes use of instruments upheld through foreign environmental legislation and examines exhaustively the opportunity of evolving neighborhood partnerships for the security of the Himalayas.
Seit Gründung der Forschungsstelle bzw. des Instituts für Berg- und Energierecht der Ruhr-Universität Bochum 1987 greifen die »Bochumer Beiträge zum Berg- und Energierecht« aktuelle Themen aus diesem Rechtsbereich auf. Ob Dissertationen, Tagungsbeiträge, Rechtsgutachten oder Kommentierungen relevanter Gerichtsentscheidungen – stets zeichnet sich die Schriftenreihe durch hohe Praxisrelevanz und wissenschaftliche Fachkenntnis aus.
- The Emergence of Indigenous Peoples: 3 (SpringerBriefs on Pioneers in Science and Practice)
- A Theory of Intergenerational Justice
- Corporate Safety Compliance: OSHA, Ethics, and the Law (Occupational Safety & Health Guide Series)
- Next Generation Environmental Compliance and Enforcement (Environmental Law Institute)
- Technology in American Water Development (RFF Water Policy Set)
- Introduction to Hazard Control Management: A Vital Organizational Function
Extra resources for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu